Password:
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 TranslatorPub.Com Support
 Technical Support Questions
 Suscribing to a thread
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic Approve/Hold/Reject all posts for this Topic

_Gabriela_
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2008 :  04:08:47  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi all!

Maybe this query is silly, but I can't find the option... nor do I receive notifications when someone replies to a post I make -and I guess I should be suscribed by default in this case-.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Gabriela

Stefan

240 Posts

Posted - 11/24/2008 :  20:55:47  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi - please contact info@translatorpub.com directly in this case. The technicans will help you. I will also ask them to post a reply here to your inquiry.
Go to Top of Page

Stanislav_Pokorny

71 Posts

NOT MODERATED!!!  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply  Approve/Hold/Reject this Reply
Subscribing to threads is a must. You should at least have the possibility to subscribe to your own threads.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic Approve/Hold/Reject all posts for this Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Chris
Chris

Fundraiser

Chris

Beta

Chris

Site Sponsor

translatorpub

Return to Old
User Interface

YouTube YouTube YouTube

©TranslatorPub.com 2024 All Rights Reserved.
Mail comments and suggestions to info@translatorpub.com | Privacy Policy | Sitemap.

Paypal     Paypal
Paypal     Paypal
Paypal