Password:
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 TranslatorPub.Com Support
 FAQ
 Support TP - Referal Program
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic Un-Lock Forum Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic Approve/Hold/Reject all posts for this Topic

Stefan

240 Posts

Posted - 07/28/2008 :  08:42:41  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Many of you are keep on asking how they can benefit from "spreading the word" of TranslatorPub.com? This is quite simple and easy to answer: When you spread the word about TranslatorPub.com just ask you friends, family or colleagues to enter your User Name when signing up for an account. When your colleague, friend or family member is signing in later on for a full membership, some free time will be added to your account automatically.

More information can also be found in your TP menu on the right side (just click on "Pub Rewards").

Why should you spread the word of TP? Basically, with more linguists joining in, the site will also be more attractive for potential companies, which increases the chance for good quality jobs.

But that is not all, you can become part of a young growing community and can actively support the site in becoming bigger. Not only will you have the chance to have interesting talks, but potentially find new friends or business partners.

This place shall be a great resource for all linguists around the globe, to support each other and get usefull information about business and the translation scene.

We are looking forward to build that kind of platform together with each and everyone of you.

Thank you for participating in the world of TranslatorPub.com.

margarett44
Starting Member

0 Posts

NOT MODERATED!!!  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply  Approve/Hold/Reject this Reply
Why would I offer this site if the payments offered are a joke.
I don't know who you are, but I am a professional Translator and I don't accept a 0.05 per word, that is insane.

Please cancel my account and do not send me any referrals ever again.

Thank you,
Tammy Creo
tcreo@bellsouth.net

Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic Un-Lock Forum Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic Approve/Hold/Reject all posts for this Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Chris
Chris

Fundraiser

Chris

Beta

Chris

Site Sponsor

translatorpub

Return to Old
User Interface

YouTube YouTube YouTube

©TranslatorPub.com 2024 All Rights Reserved.
Mail comments and suggestions to info@translatorpub.com | Privacy Policy | Sitemap.

Paypal     Paypal
Paypal     Paypal
Paypal