Password:
Forgot your Password?
 All Forums
 Welcome to TranslatorPub.Com!
 New Member Introduction
 MEMBERSHIP PAYMENT
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

charteredlinguist
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2020 :  01:46:38  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hello,
I have paid 80EUR for 15 months membership in last May. I keep receiving job leads but whenever I try to see the details of the jobs it takes me to membership payment page. I have wrote to accounting and info email addresses but I DO NOT receive any reply/advice whatsoever. Does anybody had similar experience or can advise what to do in this case?

Stefan

240 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2020 :  07:25:51  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Chartererdlinguist,
we hope you are doing well. Due to Corona we are currently working with a smaller team. Unfortunately, this happened while we moved our site to a new server to have a a faster performance and being able to provide more security to our members.

Can you please let us know your email and we will have support contact you and look into this issue. Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

charteredlinguist
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2020 :  01:35:41  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you Stefan for your reply. However, I must admit that I have never felt that much unsupported on my any other translation related memberships from other companies. I paid and could not use my membership nearly whole year. I would appreciate if this has been resolved at your earliest convenience. Here is my email: nagehan.carroll21@gmail.com
Kind regards

Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Chris
Chris

Fundraiser

Chris

Beta

Chris

Site Sponsor

translatorpub

Return to Old
User Interface

YouTube YouTube YouTube

©TranslatorPub.com 2024 All Rights Reserved.
Mail comments and suggestions to info@translatorpub.com | Privacy Policy | Sitemap.

Paypal     Paypal
Paypal     Paypal
Paypal